Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Terminator: Genisys, an Unfortunate Story

After the success of X-Men: Days of Future Past, I'm sure the studio executives are banking on Terminator: Genisys to do the same thing for them. However, down to the fact that fans are being so nitpicky as to the spelling of 'genesis' as 'genisys'... this movie will not do good. The first trailer looked typical and I was like, I'm sure it'll be fine, just something I'll watch after the theatrical run. Then with this last trailer confirming the John Conner twist, I just fell in love with the trailer. Right down to when he says "Hi, mom". Damn! Except, this film is a classic example of a movie that gets hate just for existing. True, the Terminator franchise should have ended after the second one (I feel like I've written about this before), but it did not. Move on and just accept it. I mean, it is not man, it is not machine... it is... something more...

No comments:

Post a Comment