Thursday, May 7, 2015

Hulk Mash Up

So I was working on another remix. I know I said that Run This Town would be my last one, but I did also say for the forseeable future. I did not think that I would get inspired again. However, I have no video to put up with it and so you guys will not see it until I do. I will tease you all what I remixed. I took Dres from Black Sheep, he is a bit obscure now, Usher and Ludacris, Will Smith and... One Republic. Yeah.

However, my most ambitious project, which I have just started to undertake is this. An editing of Hulk and The Incredible Hulk. Due to copyright issues and stuff, I don't know if I'll be able to upload that to YouTube. Vimeo and Dailymotion, maybe. YouTube, however, I am fairly certain no. I will try my hardest to try and find a way to show you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment