Monday, May 26, 2014

Surprises

Well, Days of Future Past was very good. Looks like it'll have a 600 mill to 700 mill box office at most. If Maleficent tanks, I could see it going higher, but that really appears to be the max. Honestly, though, the best part about it being very good is that Hugh Jackman could appear in future X-Men and Wolverine movies.

Then there was the Supernatural season finale. Boom, that revelation was shocking. I thought it might happen, but Crowley's dialogue about Dean not being a demon threw me off course and then they veered right back. Black eyes. It would've been cool to see them yellow, but that could potentially confuse some of the newer audience members.

Anyways, X-Men: Apocalypse in 2016. No film in in 2015, but I do have Supernatural to look forward to. I'll see you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment