Saturday, May 10, 2014

Supernatural: Bloodlines Not Picked Up

Supernatural: Bloodlines has not been picked up. I had no worries about it being picked up prior to the airing of the pilot, but after reading fan reactions, you can tell: I was pretty worried. It was such a good and unique idea as well and now chances are we won't be getting it. Yes, the CW is still open to another spin-off idea, but I have a feeling we won't be seeing it Season 10. Season 11 has not been confirmed yet, but I have a feeling Supernatural will hit that season so maybe then? Supernatural: Bloodlines, passed up in favor of what? Jane the Virgin. Adapted from a Brazilian telanovela about a Catholic girl who is artificially insemnated. Who cares? If I want to watch pregnant ladies I'll hit the maternity ward. This is not typical CW bullshit, this is TMZ bullshit. You know, if CW passed up Bloodlines in favour of a teen romance drama (which it had elements of), I wouldn't be as pissed because I would expect them to do that. Passing it up in favour of this? Come on. I was looking forward to seeing more of Lucien Laviscount. Hopefully they'll wrap this up in an episode or two of Season 10, it's not like the writers to leave loose ends.

In other news, X-Men: Days of Future Past and Godzilla both sound really good judging from reactions so far. So, when they come out, pack up to your theater and watch them. I'll have a new video up on my YouTube channel, Knight12ify, later today so watch it. It's a tribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe and I have meshed the instrumental from Linkin Park's In the End with the Prologue score from Ang Lee's Hulk. Random pairings which went together surprisingly well. I want to start on my next video tomorrow, which is going to be about the Bourne Trilogy and maybe include the Bourne Legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment