Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cameron Diaz's Sex Tape?

No not an actual sex tape, though I bet the title will get me some more views. But, Jack Black, whose career has gone on Gulliver's Travels (irony, but truth because it fluctuates), has joined a movie entitled Sex Tape. This movie will be crap at certain points, funny at others and in the end, the person realizing how much they miss How I Met Your Mother.
A very, very long time.

I mean, the film, starring Sason Jegal (Yeah!) is basically a really long scavenger hunt. He and Cameron Diaz go looking for their sex tape which I'm guessing Jack Black stole. I mean that is the only explanation that makes sense. The movie will at first seem stupid, then make you laugh, be stupid, have laughs and then make you wonder why you watched it.
kim kardashian
I should have an explanation, but, let's face it, I put this here so I don't have to go searching her Instagram for this picture later. Don't judge me, you know you've done it as well!

Don't get me wrong, it will be hella funny, it just won't be worth it. It'll be Netflix on a boring night funny quality movie. Wow... I should start complimenting movies sometime.
Is... is that Matt Dillon? What a fucking douchebag!

-
MYK

No comments:

Post a Comment