Thursday, June 13, 2013

It's Forgotten - It's Gone - I'm Sorry

It's Forgotten:

The Komagata Maru video I promised you guys, I hadn't put it up because the quality simply was not up to par with the videos I'd been strolling out recently. I meant to put it up after World's Finest, so it could be forgotten.

It's Gone:

What I meant happened, I guess, and it's now forgotten - again. This time, though, it's gone. It will not be up now and you will probably never see it up, in fact, let me get out probably, it will NEVER be up. It is gone.

I'm Sorry:

I apologize. I know I promised one more video, I'm not sure many of you guys would have liked it anyways, but I still promised it. I don't have it anymore and I cannot put up another video until September, so I apologize. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up with commitments. Hopefully I am able to make more videos before September, if I do, remember this - they will be gaming videos.

Keep those hopeful thoughts in mind "so we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." (The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald)

No comments:

Post a Comment